Thursday, July 15, 2010

Une petite partie de lettre de Tony...12 juillet

Bonjour,
...Funny story: In San Francisco yesterday we were talking to this family who stopped us and had a missionary out too. We were talking about random stuff and I got the feeling I was being stared at - you know the feeling I am talking about. Anyway, I started looking around and I see this family's highly attractive daughter giving me the stare down. So, I did the right thing...I faked a bloody nose and ran because I'm socially awkward now!!!!!

...Quick question for you: could you possibly send me some bright colored ties. Word has it they bring out my eyes. Thank you. And let's keep in mind that if you buy 5+ ties from the "tie guy" it turns into $5 a piece. Merci beaucoup. Je vous aime (I only use the formal vous form now).

...p.s. I also put styling gel in my hair now...I don't know what is going on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....colorful ties that bring out his eyes and now hair gel. Elder Suave. Thank you for sending me this link, Ruth. He is delightful.

    ReplyDelete