Monday, December 20, 2010

Les amies de les grand parents de Tony

I met the friends of Grandpa George and Grandma Chloe in Lille. I leave to go back there this week for transfer. I'm way excited about it, but not excited about dragging all my bags and Christmas packages on the train. Luckily Ford is coming with me to pick up his new blue so he can help me carry it all. I am living with the zone leaders and my new comp. It will be tight. I don't know where I will have Christmas yet. Last week in Calais we found a lot of people to teach so that will be good for Ford and his new blue.

Note from Ruth: This is the child who wore flannel and sweatpants (together!) Tony is now going pure Parisian with his jaunty purple scarf casually tossed around his neck. If he starts wearing capris and les chapeaux, I am going to fly out to France and have an intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment